วันจันทร์ที่ 24 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Little Me Layette Footie

Little Me Layette Footie

This review is from: Little Me Layette Footie, Giraffe, Ivory 

By omamomma

This outfit is just as described. My son was 8# 7oz and 21 inches at birth. This newborn size outfit fit him perfectly. Too bad he will likely out grow it in the next few weeks. The hat was a little big for a newborn head though, and wouldn't stay on.


By Astrid Sperling "baked veggies


I wish this footie would have fit a little longer, because it is just the cutest outfit I have ever seen. The material is nice and thick and kept my baby warm at night. Unfortunately, it did shrink a bit while being washed, as so many baby clothes do. But I'm definitely holding on to this one, since it's neutral in color I will be able to use it again for the next baby Cheap Baby Clothes


By Chi 


I ordered this footie outfit in the preemie size. It seems to run a bit big, because although it has a 'preemie' label, it would be a little big on a full term newborn. The cap that came with it - also with 'preemie' on the inside label - is HUGE. It would fit a 3-year-old. I had to take it in and ended up cutting out about half of the material so it would fit. I rated it four stars because the quality is amazing. The giraffe detail is so sweet, there are no flaws, and the seams are durable



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

หมายเหตุ: มีเพียงสมาชิกของบล็อกนี้เท่านั้นที่สามารถแสดงความคิดเห็น